My Acro collection/ Lagoon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Perry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Update :)
I haven't missed the tank yet, and feel very relieved. My personal circumstances changed me forever.
I quit drinking, smoking, and converted to a lifestyle of EXTREME fitness and health. This began nearly 2 years ago. Gardening has replaced the reef passion, and designing herbal medicinal foods, rubs, tinctures, and elixirs has become overwhelming from an inner peace standpoint. On the 1 year anniversary of Cindy's passing, her children and I released her back to the sea, in Ormond Beach, right where we both grew up. That moment I promised to spend time with her in the ocean surfing, at 235 lbs, 37" waist, I had much work to do! I am now 164 lbs, 30" waist, and am more lean and vascular than when I was a lifeguard on these same beaches, back in 1988.
Interestingly, botany, and the soil web are very similar to reefing, much crossover. I am still equally passionate over the sea, and plan to continue the YouTube channel, possibly... Maybe Acro shows, or home reef visiting. I will likely add health and fitness content as well...
I would like to thank all of you so very much, I am deeply moved by your generous and loving comments, it truly means the world to me! I am so honored to be considered a top notch acro reefer by my peers, that is the deal to me :) I am still lurking, lol...
That's awesome to hear Perry keep on keeping on with the health journey!
 
Update :)
I haven't missed the tank yet, and feel very relieved. My personal circumstances changed me forever.
I quit drinking, smoking, and converted to a lifestyle of EXTREME fitness and health. This began nearly 2 years ago. Gardening has replaced the reef passion, and designing herbal medicinal foods, rubs, tinctures, and elixirs has become overwhelming from an inner peace standpoint. On the 1 year anniversary of Cindy's passing, her children and I released her back to the sea, in Ormond Beach, right where we both grew up. That moment I promised to spend time with her in the ocean surfing, at 235 lbs, 37" waist, I had much work to do! I am now 164 lbs, 30" waist, and am more lean and vascular than when I was a lifeguard on these same beaches, back in 1988.
Interestingly, botany, and the soil web are very similar to reefing, much crossover. I am still equally passionate over the sea, and plan to continue the YouTube channel, possibly... Maybe Acro shows, or home reef visiting. I will likely add health and fitness content as well...
I would like to thank all of you so very much, I am deeply moved by your generous and loving comments, it truly means the world to me! I am so honored to be considered a top notch acro reefer by my peers, that is the deal to me :) I am still lurking, lol...
Perry,
Sad to see you go, but focus on you bud :)
Best of luck, it was always a pleasure just chatting with you and looking at your sticks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new