- Joined
- Feb 17, 2011
- Messages
- 1,060
- Reaction score
- 92
- Location
- Clarksville TN
- What state or country do you live in
- Tennessee
Update.... checked my PO4 last night. First reading. 0.24. Second reading 0.21. ---Hanna
I have a couple acros that look amazing with color, PE, and growth.
I have a couple acros that havent changed a bit,
All the stn, receding seems to have stopped.......couple weeks ago my scoly receded but hasnt done anything since then....
My meteor shower that was on a down hill slide has recovered strong!
I have a couple acros that look amazing with color, PE, and growth.
I have a couple acros that havent changed a bit,
All the stn, receding seems to have stopped.......couple weeks ago my scoly receded but hasnt done anything since then....
My meteor shower that was on a down hill slide has recovered strong!