My aquarium

Sadia's Reef Tank

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Medina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is our tank. Not the greatest pic, but you get the idea.
Entire Tank.jpg
 
2012-01-01 00.15.19.jpg
2012-01-01 00.08.14.jpg
2012-01-01 00.11.07.jpg
2012-01-01 00.13.53.jpg
We have a 55 gallon with a blue hippo tang, a yellow tang, two clown fish, 2 banghi cardinal fish, a watchman goby, a diamond back goby, 2 alleni damsels, 1 very large chromis, a wrasse, a pistol shrimp, a fire shrimp, a skunk shrimp and 3 peppermint shrimp. Here a few more pics from our tank.
 
Wow! It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
I love it! Great job!
 
What's running the tank and how long has it been set up.

[h=1]Lighting - 48" 216W T5 HO Aquarium Light Hood LCD Timer Coral Reef 4x54 Fluorescent
Cascade 700 Canister (Marineland died and had to have a quick fix)
3 1300 GPH power heads
Hang-on the back refugium with small T5 ligth hood

The tank has been set up about 4 years now.
[/h]
 
Thanks to everyone. You will have to be patient with me while I learn to navigate this site. I don't know how to connect to different threads or respond to personal messages yet. I want to get pics of a lot of the individual coral as the shape of the tank changes frequently. I have a new beautiful clam and my son put my green bleeding apple scoly in his tank.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new