My Aquashella Tank!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,136
Reaction score
10,447
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I missed my opportunity to sell little Hewbie’s at the show. I had so many people and kids asking me about them. I did give the person who won my tank one. I did not win and I was under the impression the highest bidder got the money split 50/50 but that was not the case. It was judged which I did not learn until later on. It was so poorly organized and the bidding website time did not match the posted time. And since I want what’s best for the fish. I gave the fish store back the fish as I wasn’t letting someone take the fish home in this brand new tank. And they can get it later on once it’s cycled. It does make me happy so many people I know in the hobby donated to this new person’s tank. They got a bargain deal. I hope they do well. They are set up for success.
IMG_3361.jpeg
 
I knew you had stickers, are those your plushies also?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new