My attempt at SPS

sharkboy99999

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
157
Reaction score
20
Location
colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if I should put this in the sps section or nano but any way let me begin i I'm new here And I'm trying to make my 30g into so successful sps reef so if you see any thang that you think is wrong please let me know . The tank is a 30g all in one with 4 24w t5 , 2 maxi jet 1200 to return from the back section , 320gph power head and a skimmer that rated for 50g ( I am still tuning it in ) . I have 4 clowns ,3 green Chromis clean up crew and a clam . I do weekly water changes and dose weekly . First before you say any thang I am planing to up the lights to 6 bulbs and and add a wp20 or rw8 . I don't have the best color or growth I think it's because of phosphate ( .25 ppm ) but I don't have a good test kit so I am not going to make any changes till I get a new test kit . Here some pics
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424304547.528335.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424304588.604884.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424304610.770471.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424304630.626960.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424304650.298177.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new