My Bedroom Reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter TRACY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TRACY

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
43
Reaction score
2
Location
CANADA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey
I lost my big tank back in October from a Marineland recalled heater.
It was a terrible loss. My husband went out and got me this tank as a project
Something to stop the years ...
So while I am waiting on our 180 gallon build I am creating in this tank
I was called by a local reef shop a few days back and they said come on in we got Australian corals last night on a trade
Well I ran in like lightening !!
I snagged some awesome bits
A war paint scolly and a nice 30 head acan and a few more
Have a look at my tank and let me know your thoughts
Thanks for letting me share ;)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Nice! Love the tank! My 125 is in my bedroom, My wife hates it there, (LEDs are too bright she says!) But it keeps it away from the kids (Who once dumped a full bottle of flake in)
 
Beautiful tank! I love the color diversity it's Awesome!
 
Thanks !! I love color in the tank and a mix of life
 
Beautiful tank!
 
Thank you very much !! It's a passion mixed with addiction. Lol
 
I know it's going to be smashing !! Just a vision in my head to date but I see how I'll stock it ... Hopefully I can get some beautiful bits from Australia
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new