My Boyu Biocube

Jeebs

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0301.jpg
My first tank hope to get me a smaller anemone to change my rock around but I like it.
 
Nice! Were do u buy this tanks at? I seen biocubes but never this brand.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
 
I got this tank off my brother in-law. I am slowly building up on my livestock powers hehe. I work more then I have a chance to add anything.
 
Its actually a Boyu HS-60. Its not a bad little tank I have a chiller since I am using MH as lighting but I am thinking of changing it to LED but I want to keep the lid if at all possible.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new