My Bro's(reef4fun) 120G Tank (pics)

I just find it funny that u name the demension of my tank.. coinsidence? or did you brother tell you that its a good size when he saw it here?
Straight up coincidence bro,no lie I have always wanted a tank with those dimensions.
 
i got 2 of your perfect tank.. =) one at my and one at annette!! The favia in the picture with the acan is the Tyree pandora!! and its looking GreaT!!
By the way if there is one at Annette's house then how come ive never seen it??:tongue:
 
correction.. mine 24 high though not 20.. u like it a little more shallow.. but annettes is 20 shallow.. sooooo u guys do have something in common.. :squigglemouth:


jk :sweet_kiss:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new