My Bubble Gum Monster growth pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coralhound
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coralhound

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
Fallston MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Bubble Gum Monster chalice seems to be the fastest growing Chalice I currently own. Its growing 2-4 new eyes every 3 weeks!

#1 on February 23rd 2013
BubbleGumMonster2-23-2013_zpse0899ab1.jpg


#2 on March 18th
9b58ca9e-6dca-45ee-b6eb-1e0ee29d726b_zps1057af78.jpg


3# on April 7th
IMG_1934_zps4f862928.jpg


I assume that others have similar growth rates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new