My budget Cube

I pickup this little cube from my LFS a couple weeks ago. It is suppose to have low FE glass; but I can't tell. Doing a leak test; the glass is so thin.
Dim 18" X 18" X 18"
P4140002.jpg

Also, got a MH from Craigslist. 150 watts with 14k DE bulbs. I am going to go without a skimmer. Let's see how it go.

I love the etch sketch next to the tank. Was that used in the planning stages to determine who its gonna come together lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new