My calico crab

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
3,714
Reaction score
4,416
Location
centerton AR
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a nem tank and few select animals, including a white tail bristle tooth tang, a cow fish, 2 clowns, a fire fish and this reclusive guy, a calico crab.
The crab is normally mostly buried into the sand but this morning it is just chilling… thought I’d share a pic since I don’t often see it fully exposed.
IMG_9302.jpeg
IMG_9303.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new