My chalice Collection. Pic heavy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shrimplet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Is this the UC fascination Favia?
 

Attachments

  • image-3609775495.jpg
    image-3609775495.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 609
Ben were you able to get a hold of some oyster feast?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
no i didnt get the flamthower from rich got my sights on other things:) im gonna get some oyster feast later today and see how things like it
 
Amazing collection! I would love to see a FTS. :)
 
Well I will be having a few surgerys in the next few months and I insurance is only covering some of it so the med bills are not gonna be fun also I will not be able to give these piece the tlc they need while I'm recovering :(
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new