My chalice Collection. Pic heavy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shrimplet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Lol thanks guys. I have a bunch of piece coming next week so I'll get more pics up
 
I've got the

Wwc jelloshot
Flash bomb
Dynamite
Jellybean
Cherry sour
Cherry sour 2.0

That's all I remember at the moment
 
It's the nicest rainbow I've seen in person. Hope to see it grown out to the edge of that plug.
Well you may not see it that grown out for a.while if i am able to convince ben to give me frag first! Lol
 
Few pieces came in today :)

Wwc jelloshot and wwc jellybean
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Took a few pics this afternoon

Cherry sour 2.0
image.jpg


Motor city mayhem
image.jpg


Cb flaming Bugatti
image.jpg


JF fire dancer
image.jpg


Split decisions
image.jpg
 
With chalice I find they like med light med flow They also need stable parameters
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new