My chalice Collection. Pic heavy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shrimplet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey Ben,

Mind selling me a nice piece? I've been looking for a sweet chalice. Just have a huge pink/yellow eye chalice.
 
Last edited:
update!!! need more eye candy!

Ok brandon here u go :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Beautiful!
 
I enjoyed looking at your thread.You have a impressive collection.I would like to try a designer piece someday.Take care.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new