My chalice Collection. Pic heavy!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shrimplet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
when are u fragging some of this ? Or tell me where to purchase I want!
 
Few of the pieces I picked up in Cali :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
It's been awhile since I took some new pics did a little photo shoot tonight :)

All the pics are taken with my iPhone 5

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Hou should add some rainbow chalices in there. Lol. Great collection. Can you name them For comparison.
 
Hou should add some rainbow chalices in there. Lol. Great collection. Can you name them For comparison.

Ok here we go lol

Names are in order of pics
Asd sinister
Cb rainbow magixx
Jkr ultimate warrior
Sc dynamite
Wwc jello shot
Cb blue crush
Wwc jellybean
JF triple threat
Reef raft no name
Cb show stopper
Cb rainbow magixx same as above just diff angle
Cc full house
Cb earth wind and fire
Cb fire breather
Cb flaming Bugatti
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new