My clownfish adventure

djoutkast22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
176
Reaction score
1
Location
Clovis, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so for the longest I been trying to breed well not that long ha. I had bought 2 beautiful females I got from mr cob had them with snowflakes. Well I made the mistake and bought a Picasso marked from petco and then boooooom I lost all 3 pairs to brook. So with that struggle out the way I got a new setup and a new house . 2 of my females are from Mike(pickle) and they are absolutely amazing my fancy pair is cleaning and doing dry runs.

Fancy pair is a fancy occ and ora black ice snowflake with buckshots
evyny6ug.jpg


Second pair is a black Darwin with a beautiful snow onyx
pyju8u5a.jpg


Third pair is a ora black ice snow flake with buck shots and a snow onyx
y2uvahe5.jpg


I just picked up a spawning pair of Picassos no pictures yet.

Pictures of the setup
9abepu9y.jpg

e3ybapa5.jpg

rymuqyze.jpg


Current salinity:1.020
Temp-82


I'll be sure to get better pictures soon
Any feedback or questions feel free to ask away or tell away
 
Following, thought about trying to breed my clowns but I think i'm going to wait a little longer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new