My coldest tank record

littlehermit0

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2024
Messages
412
Reaction score
113
Location
France
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20240913_160905.jpg
Which is exactly 60.4F
I keep a lot of inverts that I catched, trying to match the temperature of their natural habitat
And today I got a little bit lower by accident but it's something that I've been waiting the whole time for, in December it will probably be 11°c so I'll post it too.
I'm very happy about that I guess
And yes this is a saltwater (ignore the yellow water it's kinda like that but also because of editing the pic to see the thermometer)
Larmor-Plage.png
Am I doing it wrong?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new