My collection

Pizzapro83

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
714
Reaction score
5
Location
Lockport NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 120 gallon tank with a 36x24x12 frag tank plumbed togther. The main tank has two 250 watt 14k reflux and two t-5s. The frag tank has one 250 watt 14k and 4 led powerbrite. I have a calcium reactor a acr junior. I dose alk usually daily. I change 25 gallons every other week. I am trying this winter to move my sump to the basement. I have a mag 12 for the main pump. For the frag tamk i have a mp20. On the main tank I just bought a mp40 and have two korrila on a korrila controller.
 
Copy2oftankshots003-1-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new