My cubesque 240

cich4fish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started a 48x48x24 back in May.I purchased it from a fellow reefer and continue to build on it.I upgraded from a 90 to this.Okay so 240 gal cube with 100ish gal sump,reef octopuss 5000 skimmer.I use 1 400 watt mh/galaxy ballast with 4 36" vho 454 with icecap 660.For flow I am running a reeflo dart and 2 vortech mp40w.Tell me what you think.Criticism and suggestion welcome.Not the best pics, best I have at the time.

DSC00100.jpg


DSC00103.jpg


DSC00104.jpg


funny066.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Looks amazing!! Very unique!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new