My Cup Coral

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
946
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out my cup coral and its polyp extension:) anybody else have this kind of PE...sorry about the blurry pic. i'll try to get a better one up

IMGP8524.jpg
 
Nice! I really haven't seen too many that are nearly that bright green at the shops I go to. I used to have one that was more of a mint green.
 
Looks great. I have a very similar colored one (frag). It's polyps tend to stay close to their corallites, however I have mine in a high flow area.
 
Really nice cup. It's a shame that these aren't more popular! Maybe you can bring them back! :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new