My Cyber Monday Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter FugeTown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FugeTown

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
871
Reaction score
845
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1019.JPG
IMG_1021.JPG
IMG_1023.JPG
Thought I'd share pics of the corals I bought from the wicked addicting cyber Monday sale. They were shipped to Massachusetts and have been in my tank for 3 days now. I also have to say that I am very happy with World Wide Corals customer service and highly recommend doing business with them to anybody in the hobby.
 
Nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new