My daughters 10 gallon nano

bairdimusprime

Bill
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2012
Messages
1,622
Reaction score
502
Location
Union Beach, New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My nine year old daughter has always had an interest in reef keeping.. granted she's grown up with reef tanks and turtle tanks and all that fun stuff.... so we setup a ten gallon tank in her room a month or so ago and now that things are good she has decided on her first (and only) fish for the tank.

A Valentini Puffer. she loves it dearly and is excited to share water changing and feeding duties with me every Saturday lol . she has been asking for a puffer for the last four years and I've always said no since they don't work well with the type of tanks I keep. but now its her time to take the plunge and has been researching/doing her homework on him.
so here are a few pics :)

image1.JPG


image2.JPG
 
Last edited:
yea alot its not even funny, I've got a whole new filtration setup coming in tomorrow for her as well as some more Chemi-Pure Blue... i love the stuff...
 
The Chemi pure blue and Seachem matrix are my Favorites when it comes to nanos. They work wonderful together.
 
What kind of light do you have for her tank
 
Figured for under 30 shipped it was a really good for fish only setup
 
Really nice tank, love puffers, I have 2 fresh water dwarf puffers. BTW how did it go with big head Todd ? Sorry I know that was a different thread. :rolleyes:
 
not sure which thread you're talking about? as part of [HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG] i'm involved in a lot of threads here on R2R
Didn't you send a Demo to big head Todd and the monsters?
 
Big head Todd........ Am I missing something?
Thought the topic was about your daughters tank.
 
Very nice
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new