OP
OP
P

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice stuff, Kenny. I thought you were in Ohio... Not sure where I got that from. You've got an excellent starting point after the crash with those you saved.

Thanks. Ohio? No way. I am not made for the cold :D I like it where it's sunny and warm year round. Snow is a no no unless I am skiing on it ;)

OP
OP
P

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank... sorry to hear about the crash. The white slime you are talking about did it look like what you would imagine elephant snot to look like?

Elephant snot? LOL. I have been lucky so far not to have an elephant sneeze one me :D Well, it was more of a clearish white. I was pretty sure it was some kind of bacterial bloom. It basically "suffocated" some of the last corals that died.

OP
OP
P

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As promised, here are a couple pix of my office and tanks. Excuse the mess, evidence that I do work, just look at all those papers on my desk ;)

The tank to the right is a 24G modded with an exterior overflow and fuge in the back. It has a 20G sump in the stand. It's mostly a mixed reef. The 16G tank is on the left sitting on a credenza and you can see the plastic tub sump on the floor next to it.

DSCN7272.jpg

DSCN7273.jpg

Back