My eclectus mushroom started to show green and purple

aguerr10

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I got this eclectus as a little mush and its been in my tank and I've noticed two more colors pop up. I'm not the one to care much for high end corals, but I have heard that the moment this happens it becomes really valuable. Do you all know how much I could ask for this? Some people offered five00 but recently I've heard nineteen00. I dont mind giving it a new home, but want to know whats fair as I am a student and the nice green would help a lot.
Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 1.56.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 1.57.08 PM.png

Snowxcross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,
I got this eclectus as a little mush and its been in my tank and I've noticed two more colors pop up. I'm not the one to care much for high end corals, but I have heard that the moment this happens it becomes really valuable. Do you all know how much I could ask for this? Some people offered five00 but recently I've heard nineteen00. I dont mind giving it a new home, but want to know whats fair as I am a student and the nice green would help a lot.
Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 1.56.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-03-22 at 1.57.08 PM.png
Wow nice, you're looking at a purple monster. All that is, is bright orange, yellow, and green with rare patches of purple. I'd say go for the higher price range. Keep a baby of it first, as you have the lineage and can keep reproducing.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 34 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.8%
Back