My eheim scubacube 270 - LPS dominated

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1456243292.159489.jpg
 
This tank started leaking few months ago ...... got all life stock out en gave all my fish to other reefers ...... Cried my eyeballs out ....... Now I got myself another tank and hope to make it as beautifull as my cube was .....
88AE17C3-BA6E-4256-8BAE-52E6A4BF5504.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new