My equipment (rather brick) closet

Scallopking

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2013
Messages
435
Reaction score
629
Location
Cleveland, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just say no to more bricks. Dang. Enough is enough. I’m living dangerously and haven’t plugged the shower pan yet. :D Wife wasn’t pleased with ripping out the new carpet, so did this pan instead. 20 gallon top off and a scrubber hiding in the back there.

IMG_7123.jpeg
 
I wish I put the ball valve on the carbon reactor in the front higher up in case of leakage, so it will run into the pan.
 
The carbon reactor was in the sump but I got a bigger skimmer so had to move it to the closet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new