• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My experience with WWC

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#WWC #WORLDWIDECORALS
Wwc been getting alot of hate lately so just want to share a thread I posted on local forums

Hey fellow reefers,

Just wanna share my sweet pickup from my first month subscription box from wwc.

Anyone not know about this its pretty sweet they send you 5 frags a month (you pick preference lps, sps, zoa, softies)
Plus some swag $99 bucks a month
Plus shipping (monthly)

Now here's the deal if you buy three months up front its $279 with free shipping!

This was in my delivery today

Incredible hulk lepto
Poker star monti
Maui gold cypastrea
AOI ZOAS !
twizzer zoas
20200605_100948.jpg

20200605_100948.jpg
20200605_091339.jpg

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC is not perfect, but they are right in line with the rest of the industry imo. Everything I've purchased from them has been has been true to the picture provided, I cannot say the same about one or two other big name vendors where I receive the corals and they are indeed the specimens pictured, but the color is totally different.

I consider them a more big box type store vs some smaller one and 2 man show vendors that can offer a bit more personalized and personal experience.

I've found several of the recent negative feedback threads against them to be rather ridiculous claims.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
#WWC #WORLDWIDECORALS
Wwc been getting alot of hate lately so just want to share a thread I posted on local forums

Hey fellow reefers,

Just wanna share my sweet pickup from my first month subscription box from wwc.

Anyone not know about this its pretty sweet they send you 5 frags a month (you pick preference lps, sps, zoa, softies)
Plus some swag $99 bucks a month
Plus shipping (monthly)

Now here's the deal if you buy three months up front its $279 with free shipping!

This was in my delivery today

Incredible hulk lepto
Poker star monti
Maui gold cypastrea
AOI ZOAS !
twizzer zoas
20200605_100948.jpg

20200605_100948.jpg
20200605_091339.jpg

Thank you so much for the feedback Bosreef! We are stoked that you are happy with what you received :) AOI's are all that and then some!

I look forward to seeing what we send you next month!

All the best,

Chris Turnier
Web Manager

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AOI’s are great! I got 1 polyp as a feeebie from another reefer and it’s grown 5 babies in the last month. Very cool zoas

OP
OP
Bosreef

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AOI’s are great! I got 1 polyp as a feeebie from another reefer and it’s grown 5 babies in the last month. Very cool zoas

Yeah that frag now has 6 polyps!!! Month later, definitely a healthy frag they sent.

Krzydmnd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
always nice to read positive comments in todays' online world!

I signed up for their gold level club when it first launched, and they had some hiccups getting me my orders, but they totally made up for it in customer service, beyond my expectations. Also, if you get a chance to visit their store, hope you have room on the CC! It's amazing.

glad to hear you had a good experience!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back