My favorite bounce mushroom

I don’t see how that could be!!! This is definitely one of the coolest ive seen fosho!! I moved from pa to socal and then from socal to stlouis mo and I’ve been reefing throughout all of it and honestly I don’t recall ever seeing one of these for sale at a shop / swap / or online . I’ve been keeping tanks for a long time now so my guess is this is just a rare piece to come across . Congrats on the find I’d say this is a keeper

Thank you.
 
pretty cool to learn about all the other bounce available ! I just have the OG bounce myself for the time being.
 
I found the missing junior...about the size of a silver dollar under a rock. I've moved it into a spot it seems to like. Let's see how the bounces develop.

20221114_114721-01.jpeg
 
While I have had many Bounce mushrooms over the years including OG, Godspawn, Sunkist, SR Crazy, Dragon Lady, and Neptune, my favorite is the Watermelon Sherbert Bounce.

Mine is a little hidden in the tank:
20220815_172125.jpg


I love the iridescent pinkish bounces with the greenish skin and contrasting orange little dots.

I don't see this too much in the hobby anymore...I wonder why?
Trying to find one. :/
 
While I have had many Bounce mushrooms over the years including OG, Godspawn, Sunkist, SR Crazy, Dragon Lady, and Neptune, my favorite is the Watermelon Sherbert Bounce.

Mine is a little hidden in the tank:
20220815_172125.jpg


I love the iridescent pinkish bounces with the greenish skin and contrasting orange little dots.

I don't see this too much in the hobby anymore...I wonder why?
 
Great looking shroom that seems to have disappeared from the hobby. I can’t find anything on watermelon sherbet or CB Bubble Yum. @arking_mark hasn’t been on sept though so don’t know if they’ll see this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new