My first attempt at a reef-tank

IMG_5342.jpeg
 
Welcome, at first I forgot you said you were Romanian and I thought the dimensions were in inches and my jaw dropped. Good looking tank.
Hahaha, wish I had a tank like that, but this one was the biggest they had on stock. Hopefully it will hold and wont wake up in a puddle.
 
Welcome! Scape looks great :D Love the full natural fuge with the sand.
Thanks, it was quite an adventure, at first I only had a few rocks in but then I decided to add all this, and had to glue it while the tank was full.
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Dragos. Your aquascape looks great. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
background.png
 
Hello everyone

I'm Dragos from Romania.
This is my first take on a saltwater aquarium.
My tank is 120x53x55
2 months passed since ive set it up
Fishless cycle with ammonia and seachem stability. Cycle was done in about 2 weeks

Made some research ahead but still feels like I have no idea what im doing.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone! 20251013_192313.jpg 20251013_192239.jpg
Welcome aboard. This forum is a great source of info ! Getting started is daunting but everyone here was in your shoes at 1 time and are ready to help guide you to success
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello everyone

I'm Dragos from Romania.
This is my first take on a saltwater aquarium.
My tank is 120x53x55
2 months passed since ive set it up
Fishless cycle with ammonia and seachem stability. Cycle was done in about 2 weeks

Made some research ahead but still feels like I have no idea what im doing.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to everyone! 20251013_192313.jpg 20251013_192239.jpg
Welcome, and look at that scape!
 
Hello & Welcome Dragos!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new