My first batch of babies

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
8,812
Reaction score
8,300
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These pics were from 2005, so digital quality wasn't all that great back then.

48 hours old.... awwwwwwwwww.

48hours_zpsixbo7tfw.jpg



4 weeks

4weeks_zps7x19gvvk.jpg



13 weeks

13weeks_zpsipce8jc2.jpg



These were the two that survived to adulthood. They were good boys. Every time you would look in the tank they were jostling around with one another, like typical adolescents.

sunbursts3_zpswriu8hfq.jpg
 
Thats cool...never had seahorse before being got have tank for just them but they are fascinating
 
Cool! Seahorses are on our list for a future tank. Gotta wait until I'm running out of space in the 50g before we start looking at a new setup.
 
I loved them.... but never again. I've gotten a taste of the low needs of lions and scorpions.
 
Oh I love those little guys!
 
Yes, please share any pointers for raising them. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new