My First Build (45 Gallon, 2 Quarantines)

Added the Mandarin and Anemone to the DT.
IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg
 
Also got a Skunk Cleaner Shrimp (Shrimpy) and he is now in the DT cleaning away.
IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

And an overall shot of the whole tank as of right now.
IMG_1819.jpg
 
The mandarin looks great!! Keep the updates coming! :)
 
So we added a Diamond Back Goby
IMG_1839.jpg

A Duncanop
IMG_1844.jpg

A new chunk of live rock.
IMG_1852.jpg

a peppermint shrimp.
IMG_1853.jpg

And a firefish but my camera dies and I will post the firefish picture later.
 
IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

He also said ignore the cables as this is temporary. :D
IMG_2242.jpg

New aquascape, I like this one much better.
IMG_2243.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new