My first high end sticks!!!

SteelerMike

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
548
Reaction score
227
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased my first high end SPS frags 2 weeks ago from Pieces of The Ocean at a local show and I am quite excited. The first is a RR Orange Passion and the other is POTO signature coral that I can't remember the name of. They are doing great and look even better in person. Wish me luck!! :)
RR OP.jpg
POTO Flame.jpg
 
Nice frags! The second one lools like a red A. Granulosa....I really like that one!
 
cool! update the thread with some progression pics! I have a hellboy acro (granulosa) that looks similar to yours above, I have found does better in lower par (2-300)

Mark
 
Looks good, I especially like the PE extension on the Orange Passion. Great fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new