My first reef tank (105L)

Valum

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
153
Reaction score
148
Location
Liverpool
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd start my post now before I forget what I have done and when

I'll tidy it up at some point

Equipment
Tank
: 105L Aquael Leddy
Lighting: Aqua One Mariglow 25W
Filtration: Betta Canister Filter 1050
Heater: 100W Ehiem heater

Decor
Live rock 3pc (5KG)
Tesco Play Sand substrate
Various shells

Coral
Green Star polyps (GSP) (25/7/20)
Zoanthids (2/8/20)

Inverts
Rose bubble tip anemone (25/7/20)

Fish
X1 Ocellaris clownfish (25/7/20)
X1 Ocellaris clownfish (2/8/20) IN QT

Cleanup Crew
X1 Cleaner Shrimp (18/7/20)
X1 Fire shrimp (18/7/20)

Tank set up: 12th April 2020
Live rock added: 23rd May 2020

20200802_233124.jpg
Current picture of tank (2/8/20)
 
Last edited:
Here's some pictures

20200802_233127.jpg
Zoanathids

20200802_233130.jpg
Green Star polyps (GSP)

20200802_233139.jpg
Ocellaris clownfish (Added 25/7/20)

20200802_233145.jpg
Cleaner Shrimp (Added 18/7/20)

20200802_232238.jpg
Green Star polyps under blues (GSP)

20200802_233150.jpg


20200802_233155.jpg

20200802_233135.jpg

20200802_232230.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new