My First Reef Tank

GHOST

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario California 91764
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first reef tank was a 30gal Tall. Here it is days old.
30galTTankDaysOld.jpg


Month old.
30galTTankWeeksOld.jpg


With overflow box.
30galTTankwithOverflowBox.jpg


Stocking it up.
My30galTTankwithPurpleLongTenticleA.jpg


With out the anemone & fully stocked at 7months.
PowderBlueTangin30galTTank.jpg
 
I'm not the tang police but i would have to agree with Jimmybling...those tangs will grow big in no time. Time for an upgrade?
 
I'm not the tang police but i would have to agree with Jimmybling...those tangs will grow big in no time. Time for an upgrade?

I'm not either, but people were all over me about wanting to keep a yellow tang a 40 breeder. I am just waiting til I get a new tank set up.
 
Ya, it is a small tank but they do look good & healthy. I put them in there new home 80gal. tank & when they out grow that I'll get them a bigger one. What ever they need they get. I bought my Powder Blue as a small Tang & now he is 6" & spoiled:bigsmile:
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new