My First Saltwater nano.

DHall

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
34
Location
Fenton MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first saltwater nano tank. It is a 15 gallon column tank with sicce 120 canister filter. No skimmer. Excited for this journey.

80810501-62DE-4936-879B-DB1941FDC86B.jpeg 7EE4E3D8-9F8C-4954-B910-0250C886FE1A.jpeg
 
I love the ledge you have for your aquascape!!
 
Your tank looks great enjoy your journey you’ll love it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new