My First Saltwater tank!

Hello hello! (´◡`)

38 gallon
-Watchmen goby: Harold + Pistol shrimp: Bob
-Clown Pair: Marlin and Coral
-Firefish: Doug
Snails gang gang\(゚ー゚\) Kwangsoo - sand conch, Gary + Jihyo - Turbos, Jaesuk + sukjin - Astreas
-Scarlet hermit: Leonardo depinche

Corals so far (Won them on ebay from AquaSD/KungFuCorals)
-Frogspawn
-Duncans
-Candy canes
-Rock flowers
-Gonis/Alves
-✖ Nems [none atm, trying too but AquaSD has been outta BTAs] [[Even though I won a nem bid, they were out! huu]]


My tank is on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/kiwikoxo/

├┬┴┬|•⊖•)├┬┴┬| Anyone got any extra nems lol


My tank is new, I did all the research but I am still surprised at what I see. I never own snails even though I kept fish my whole life. LOVE THEM ☜(`o´) I will never go back
Welcome to R2R!!
Happy Rock And Roll GIF by Chopt Creative Salad Co.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new