My first shot at nems...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Congaken
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2015
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
409
Location
Livingston Manor, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 3 nems in a 65 fowlr...bubble tips...started feeding more, but had deteriorated some from just light...feed table shrim
1500400385765.jpg
p and clam bits with a long tweezer...hoping for a comeback...advise welcome...hard to see weakest one in pic...he goes in a hole at night...comes out when morning lights go on...
 
Good luck with them. I never have good luck with nems.
 
I have nems that are pretty much indestructible. Keep your water quality up and don't overfeed the nems. I hardly ever feed mine directly
 
I have nems that are pretty much indestructible. Keep your water quality up and don't overfeed the nems. I hardly ever feed mine directly
It seems to me...that not feeding them led to the problem...could be wrong...looking a little better since I've increased to 3x per week...time will tell...Thanks...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new