My First Tank

Aquadan34G

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
42
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my 34 gallon tank. Not much yet I am going slow. I had a hair algae and cynobacteria issue but I have successfully battled it back. It has pretty much cleared up since this picture.
I am excited to learn.

EBBF395A-9330-46BF-B2EA-EC2BFF6AB525.jpeg
 
Here is my 34 gallon tank. Not much yet I am going slow. I had a hair algae and cynobacteria issue but I have successfully battled it back. It has pretty much cleared up since this picture.
I am excited to learn.

EBBF395A-9330-46BF-B2EA-EC2BFF6AB525.jpeg
Tank looks great so far!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new