My first Waterbox!!!

Some new corals (Vivid confetti, Battlecorals skinny love, green slimer, leng sy monti cap, grape monti cap, wwc grafted Monti, jf solar flare, Ora pearlberry, wwc Christmas mirabilis, vivid rainbow, red pink Cadillac and a torch (I think it’s either a reaper or hellfire)) and I’m slowly taking out all the sand as I do water changes.
9063F0FB-64A1-45C5-BB35-B9D65673CDC1.jpeg
BBE88886-6F45-4846-B07C-3339CEED3653.jpeg
1E8719D5-1E22-4021-B403-827AEF49F42B.jpeg
7BF8D8D0-0EEB-4E3C-8F08-E3EBBCDA8C7F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new