My Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHOST
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GHOST

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario California 91764
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are a few pix of my fish in my 80gal reef tank!!!
PowderBlueTang.jpg

SailfinTangP2.jpg

SmallPurpleTang.jpg

SmallYellowTang.jpg

DragonFacePipeFishP3-1.jpg

SmallPinkBorboniusAnthiasP4.jpg

MedPinkBoroniusAnthiasP2.jpg
 
not the tang police but 4 tangs that will get fairly big in an 80gallon? not sure that's a great idea..
 
oh that's right, giving friendly advice is prohibited..sorry, i forgot about that Browns :hammer:
 
Nice looking fish!

I too agree on a bigger tank will be needed down the road for those tangs ;)
 
My Purple Tang is the only one that has been giving me trouble, he got bigger & now he thinks he runs the show. I bought him last but grew fast. I got a custom tank coming soon 72"x 30" x 24" by the end of the year I hope. I might be moving so will see what happens.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new