My flame hawk roosting on the slimer...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nomadic1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nomadic1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
273
Reaction score
53
Location
SELA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4196.jpg
 
Wow great pic!! I've always wanted one of these but havent got one because im afraid of aggression :(
 
Wow great pic!! I've always wanted one of these but havent got one because im afraid of aggression :(

THey're not aggressive at all... I've had two of them in the last 10 years. This one's a shrimp murderer, though, but my first one ignored them.
 
Very cool! Mine would do the same thing in my slimer as well, but I had to remove it and banish it to the frag tank. It would attack any Wrasse I put in the tank, never bothered anything else though.
 
I would like to get one of those fish in my 120 upgrade nice pic
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new