My flame hawkfish ate my zoanthids

Pitho crabs are commonly kept as CUC and people keep them in frag tanks.

Seems odd, maybe they were being totally starved at the LFS? A hungry crab will certainly sample new fare..

Maybe they are not pitho crabs?
Perhaps not. When I get home, I will take a photo.
 
I no longer keep soft corals in that tank anyhow. I have sps and lps that need more light, so my 20 long has all my zoas, palys, and star polyps now. It is actually starting to look beautiful.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new