My Frag Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtswaneya
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtswaneya

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
152
Reaction score
99
Location
Reno Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This is my frag tank in progress. It will be plumbed to my 180g once completed. The tank is 28x24x12 I am currently working on the stand build part of this project.
 
Looks great, nice work!!!
 
What are your plans for the returns?
 
Haven't decided yet. But the return will be from my closed loop pump on my 180 that it's going to sit next too. As far as plumbing inside the tank I haven't decided on what I want to do. As far as the overflow I am going to use a beananimal style.
 
Nice work. Wish I could work with plastics like that.
 
Nice work, Did you assemble it and then glue?
 
image.jpeg
Nice work, Did you assemble it and then glue?
This is one of my dumps to give you an idea how it's built I don't have pictures of the frag tank being built. I cut all my pieces then glue one piece at a time. Starting with the sides then top and bottom.
 
If you ever want to build and sale a 20G, let me know. Awesome work and tank!!
 
Nice frag tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new