My Frag Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtswaneya
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Light bar made. Just hung the lights on it to take a picture. I still have to make the light mounts then I can adjust the height.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Going to b a very nice setup!
 
Stand update.

Just received the stand back from the powder coater. Next will be the wood section of the stand.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Eventually I will build a cabinet around the stand, but for now it's will run the way it sits.
 
Now that's a top notch system there, I'm jealous. Mine is rincky dink to yours. Awesome built, can't wait to see it full!
 
Never too late to start right? I've been doing woodworking for a while - just no acrylic/plastic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new