• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My Gem Tang and Magnificent Foxface for Trade.....

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for high end LPS/SPS/Softies and MP60s.

Both fish finished full prophylactic treatment for Ich, Velvet, Flukes, Internal parasites, Brook, and Uronema. GUARANTEED pest free.

The Foxface is about 4.5" long, incredibly fat, healthy - Eats LPS.

Gem Tang is 5", very fat, mild tempered (have him in a tank with other zebrasoma and Acanthurus species) - zero issues. Absolutely gorgeous.

LMK what you got.

AnacapaReefs

Lover of Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for high end LPS/SPS/Softies and MP60s.

Both fish finished full prophylactic treatment for Ich, Velvet, Flukes, Internal parasites, Brook, and Uronema. GUARANTEED pest free.

The Foxface is about 4.5" long, incredibly fat, healthy - Eats LPS.

Gem Tang is 5", very fat, mild tempered (have him in a tank with other zebrasoma and Acanthurus species) - zero issues. Absolutely gorgeous.

LMK what you got.
I have a really nice space invader colony. I also have some other high end zoas, bounces, and others. Send me a pm

OP
OP
naterealbig

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there - I changed my mind about the tang. For the first couple weeks, my Z. rostratum was beating the snot out of my Gem. When I posted, I had hit my absolute limit of what I could stand to watch. This afternoon when I came home from work, both Tangs were swimming around the tank - as thought they had been good friends for a long time.

For now I am going keep the Gem. For those of you who replied to this thread, or sent me PM's, I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I have not changed my mind about the Foxface, and will be re-homed. I assume that those who reached out were interested in the Tang. If anyone is interested in the Foxface, please let me know. I will be posting in the fore sale forum a little later.

Nathan

OP
OP
naterealbig

naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fox face still available FS or FT. Looking for all types of corals/inverts- or $100 for purchase. $30 less than you will find it for sale - except GUARANTEED Ich/velvet/brook/fluke/internal parasite free.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back