My Hawaiian Flame Wrasse Pair

  • Thread starter Thread starter twinreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twinreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
166
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up this pair today. I paid an excellent price for the pair.
They are gorgeous I love them.
0200801.jpg


0200802.jpg
 
Nice Jorge- I just got a pair myself and they have real laid back dispositions-Have not forgot about you, waiting on my chalice to regain it's color before I send it-
 
Sweet pics dude... I should of let you take pics of the ones i had left when you were here picking them up ..next time

very nice. they sure are popping up everywere
we know ther will be 3 more threads like this :D
 
can someone get a shot of the full fish from mouth to tail? I want to see the colouration on these supermales.

dang nice fish regardless...now i see why my buddy is all over them :)

Zach
 
fish

Let me know if you need a specific fish or coral. I have a list a mile long available to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new