My Home Reef - Damian

Some shots:
8581763__MG_0812_ml.jpg


8581765__MG_0820_ml.jpg


8581764__MG_0803_ml.jpg


8581761__MG_0830_ml.jpg
 
Awesome tank, beautiful aquascape. Were all of these colonies grown from frags? How long was your cube set up before hand? I am assuming you use a calcium reactor?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new