My ICP results

painter1982

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2025
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
1,081
Location
82716
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my current ICP results. The tank is my Eshopps M130 running since December 2025. Sps dominant. I thought I had my salinity pegged. I guess not. I dose AFR and Reef Energy AB+ daily. I do auto water change of 2 gallons daily
20260622_104958_EFB43B1A-EF35-480E-9C73-61FAA5126AC5.png


20260622_104958_7B1C5BF4-0B60-41A5-ACE8-DCD837087D21.png


20260622_104958_676BEAD6-55CB-4F98-8C38-E69DC90BCE2B.png
 
I don’t see anything particularly noteworthy.

I’d personally raise phosphate by feeding more.

Are you dosing magnesium? If you raise salinity, it will rise more.
 
I don’t see anything particularly noteworthy.

I’d personally raise phosphate by feeding more.

Are you dosing magnesium? If you raise salinity, it will rise more.

I raised the magnesium about a month ago to what I thought was 1350 to 1400. But I don’t normally dose it. I will feed more. I already feed small amounts 5 times a day. I recently started feeding small amount of BRS Reef Chili after lights out and early morning. That was after this test. My Hanna and trident still showing .02. Thank you for the input
 
Here are my current ICP results. The tank is my Eshopps M130 running since December 2025. Sps dominant. I thought I had my salinity pegged. I guess not. I dose AFR and Reef Energy AB+ daily. I do auto water change of 2 gallons daily
20260622_104958_EFB43B1A-EF35-480E-9C73-61FAA5126AC5.png


20260622_104958_7B1C5BF4-0B60-41A5-ACE8-DCD837087D21.png


20260622_104958_676BEAD6-55CB-4F98-8C38-E69DC90BCE2B.png
LIke Randy said nothing stands out.
Reef roids or chili for phosphate.
I dose iodine, manganese, florine, iron weekly. They get depleted quickly in my tanks.
 
I raised the magnesium about a month ago to what I thought was 1350 to 1400. But I don’t normally dose it. I will feed more. I already feed small amounts 5 times a day. I recently started feeding small amount of BRS Reef Chili after lights out and early morning. That was after this test. My Hanna and trident still showing .02. Thank you for the input

OK, just don't dose any more magnesium since a salinity rise from 33 to 35 ppt will boost magnesium from 1400 to 1485 ppm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new