My IM 25 lagoon light setting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shawnp222
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shawnp222

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
14
Location
Bristol
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my intro post I spoke about going with the Radion R6 Pro. I know it might be a little over kill but wanted to be able to go bigger in the future and maybe just add a second R6 Pro and move on. My question is this, I currently have a few fish and mostly LPS corals (hammer, torch, a Zoa rock and two chalices) but adding frags once a week. I currently have the R6 on 40% on a preset schedule for LPS/soft and only changed the timing to start a little later in the morning so I can see it at night when I get home from work. I’m asking if anyone has feedback on adjusting the schedule or what strength I should be on now that the tank is cycled and need to provide for the corals without scolding them being to high. So far the corals seem happy but should I increase the intensity from 40%? Does anyone have a schedule I could try?
 
Thanks. I don’t trust my mobius skills and feel like my schedule is off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new