My In-wall V4

Another late update: the tank was filled this last weekend and the cycle started. Been spending most of the week getting all the basic stuff up and running with the Hydros which has been a great experience so far and without issues.

Here are some pics I took of the rock work before filling.

This is the front side:

IMG_0377.jpeg



This from the back (right):
IMG_0379.jpeg



Another from front:
IMG_0376.jpeg



Back left:
IMG_0378.jpeg


It's a cloudy mess right now. When it clears up I'll get some full tank shots with white lights on.
 
Thus is simply amazing. I've always been in awe of people such as yourself, having abilities I can only dream of. Again, amazing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new